Please read the Frankfurt Declaration and consider signing. It is the first intentionally global Declaration on the issues at hand.
Follow the Leader
In brave & beautiful ways, Jesus both called out & stood up to the bullying idolatrous state religion of his day, driven by love for the sheep without a shepherd. That he was alone and risked only death with no chance of success mattered not at all. In earthly defeat he worked cosmic victory: paying the price of sin and disarming the Satanic power behind every false religion — bringing true freedom and immortality to light.
To fulfil our duty of love to God and fellow Christians, we believe it is right to live & gather as Jesus’ people by His Spirit, with measures proportionate to the various risks — if necessary, in faithful disobedience to the laws of men, recognising the Church has no King but Christ, and leaving the consequences to Him.
At the same time such a stand seeks to fulfil our duty of love to our neighbor: for their social dignity as human beings in the face of civil oppression and government overreach.
- Much “Public Health”1e.g. for the healthy to quarantine, social distance, wear masks, gather in bubbles or not at all, vaccine passports & discrimination etc. opposes:
- the wisdom of Jesus
- loving like Jesus
- the harm principle
- historic church teaching
- the supremacy of Jesus
- Evil impacts the globe in every aspect:
- including state, industry & media
- constantly, via men & Satan
- especially when power is concentrated
- making blind trust unwise
- Our duty to obey law is altered by:
- conflict with Scripture
- harm to our neighbor
- the state exceeding its remit
- A duty to resist is created by:
- threat to our fellow man
- a citizen’s responsibility
- A need to obey God, not men:
- for the Bride’s purity
- for loving one another
- for loving society